I am just picturing another little girl in this picture! It won't be long until you are introducing Disney to the newest member of the McIntire family! So happy we can watch this journey with you!
I love it! What a fun memory :)
CUTE!!
Such a terrific picture! I just LOVE Disney World!!! It IS my favorite place on earth! One step closer!! You will be LID before you know it!!Hugs,Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)journeytooliviagrace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am just picturing another little girl in this picture! It won't be long until you are introducing Disney to the newest member of the McIntire family! So happy we can watch this journey with you!
I love it! What a fun memory :)
CUTE!!
Such a terrific picture! I just LOVE Disney World!!! It IS my favorite place on earth!
One step closer!! You will be LID before you know it!!
Hugs,
Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)
journeytooliviagrace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment