We finally got our USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) approval!
USCIS has reviewed your Form I-800A, the home study, all evidence submitted, and the results of all fingerprint record checks conducted on you, and your spouse. On the basis of this evidence, USCIS has determined that you meet the eligibility requirements as the adoptive parents of a child who will be adopted under the Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption, and section 101(b)(1)(G) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Your I-800A application is herby approved.
You have been approved to adopt one child from the following Convention country: China
We will now send this document off to get certified, as we have already done with our other documents.



8 comments:
Congratulations!
What an amazing way to start the new year! Congratulations!
What a way to start of the year!!! Congrats!
Yeah! How excited you must be when you check your mailbox/door delivery for these documents!
James and I have been faithfully praying and it's always so good to see how the Lord always brings together in HIS perfect timing...Very excited for you...Blake looks so grown up in this picture....We sure do miss you guys...
YAY!!!!!!!!! It's getting closer!!!!
Woohoo!!! One MAJOR step behind you!! I am so happy for you both!
Hugs,
Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)
SO AWESOME Susan! Very very exciting!!
Post a Comment