Today we received our I800 Provisional Approval! It was right on schedule according to the estimated time frame. We were hoping it might come a little early, but are so happy it was not late!!! We will email or fax this document to our agency first thing in the morning. They will then mail all of Brynn's immigration items that we have previously filled out to their Guangzhou staff on our behalf. We will then be waiting to receive a letter from the National Visa Center (NVC) stating that our immigration information has been sent to the US Consulate in Guangzhou. Due to the fact that this part of the process is hard to explain in detail via the blog, I am going to spare you the details. I texted my family today and said, "We got our Provisional Approval today. I know you don't know what that means, but be excited!!" Same goes for the blog readers... just know that this was a big step worth celebrating (every step is worth celebrating around here though!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's great news!!! So happy for you!! You should send out email updates. ;o) I'm SOOO behind on blogs.
Have a great weekend!! It won't be long now.
Hugs,
Sheri (Leilah Di, Olivia Xia and XiaoXiao's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)
http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
http://www.giftstochinawithlove.com
Post a Comment