The paperwork that we got approval for last week (I800) (Brynn's immigration paperwork) has now moved to the National Visa Center (NVC). We are logged into their computer system and waiting for them to forward or cable our information to the US Embassy Consulate General in China. They will inform me via email when we have been cabled. I am hoping we will be cabled no later than Wednesday. I have to admit that I am getting giddy! We are down to the last steps. After we get cabled, we will wait a couple of weeks for them to issue our Article 5. Article 5 is the very last step before Travel Approval!! Travel Approval tends to come about 10 days after Article 5. I know, a lot of numbers, strange words, and confusing procedures. We are in the final stages and I am starting to think we might actually get to go to China to get our girl! The procedures and paperwork have been emotionally overwhelming... but now I am seeing the end is near! I read my forum every night watching numbers, time frames, and meeting possible travel mates. We are about 2 steps and 33 days away from Travel Approval!!! Unfortunately they are pretty backed up from Travel Approval to actually traveling... about 30 days. So, we are still about 60 days away from having Brynn AiXin in our arms, but we are inching our way closer!


No comments:
Post a Comment