Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



October 18, 2010

Another Week

Another week has started in our count down to TA.  I finally made it to yellow on the charts.
 As you can see by the picture I took of the computer monitor... yellow means we are second in line for Travel Approval!
And let me tell you that the TA floodgates opened today!  So many people ahead of us got their TA today... which means we are so much closer to being next!

3 comments:

The Baker Family said...

I saw your name, Susan M., so exciting!!!

Tara Anderson said...

Hey Susan! I found your blog through the Nov/Dec Yahoo travel group. We're with the same agency and our children are in the same province. Plus, I'm 12 people behind you in the yellow on the updated chart on page 4. :) I got my Art 5 on 10/18 and I'm waiting not so patiently for my TA! I'm thinking there's a chance we might end up in the same travel group...and if not maybe our paths will cross. My blog is private, but I'm always willing to send invitations! My husband is military and there's just some stuff we don't want floating out there for the whole world to see!

Tara Anderson said...

I just noticed that we also live in the same state! I'm in the northern part. :)