Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



October 24, 2010

It's Not Easy Being Green

We are green this week!! 
 As you can see by the snapshots of my computer monitor... green means next in line for Travel Approval!
It is not easy being green though.  Our nerves are through the roof wondering if this will be our week!  It should be our week, but will it be?  We will be shouting from the rooftops if we get the email saying it is our turn... and we will be so upset if we don't.
On another note...
Our Chiloso fundraiser night is ONE week away!  Click here for the details.
I don't think she could get any cuter... we cannot wait to get our hands on our sweet love bug!!
Join us...
Monday, November 1st
Chiloso Mexican Bistro, Rockwall
anytime 5-9 p.m.

6 comments:

Moore Memories said...

I can't wait!!!! I better get a text, call, or I might be able to hear you shouting it all the way here!

Johnson's said...

I second Holly...you better yell extra loud and have a mass text burst that goes out!!! I cant' wait :) BTW...love Miss Brynn's purse! You are starting this girlie girl out right for sure.

Allison said...

We will be yelling with you! So excited for you! Oh, and we definately plan to be there on the 1st!

Tara Anderson said...

I had to hop right on over and check out the latest chart as soon as I saw this post...I'm still yellow, but I'm not as far down on the list as I was last week. Hope both of us get our TA's soon! Those little Henan cuties need their Mamas!

The McBrides said...

How exciting!

Jonathan and Amy said...

Susan!!! We are adopting a little princess who is one day older than brynn!!! I have so enjoyed following your adoption process, and it has been so helpful to me!! I was wondering if you could email me what blog helps you with these charts. We are waiting on our LOA and would love to compare with others!! Would love to share more of our story over email!! Thanks so much!!