Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



December 01, 2010

A Few Pictures To Hold You Over

Hey everyone, Shannon here.
Susan wanted me to let you know that her internet is running SLOW and she is exhausted so she will follow up with a word post and more pictures later. She didn't want to leave you without any new pictures to look at so here's a few to hold you over!

12 comments:

Bradley and Mantha said...

Omg!!! That first picture is absolutely adorable!!! And that is my favorite shirt that she is wearing!!

Johnson's said...

She is just beautiful, love her so much already!!

Mc's said...

I can't imagine how tired they must be...and how homesick they must feel...We pray each day and will continue for the Lord to watch over them...so glad you're able to update us for Susan...What a blessing to have such great sisters...

Stephanie said...

She is so beautiful. She looks so happy to have found you guys! It is so fun to read your blog, thanks for thinking of us and asking your sister to update it for you. Now get some rest friend! Praying for you all.

Amy said...

That is the best shirt for her! Praying for good rest for all of you. I know you must be so ready to come home. But these extra days in China will probably help Brynn as she transitions from hearing only Chinese to hearing only English. She is just so cute!

Marti said...

I love seeing all the pictures! You must have taken a suitcase full of cute clothes just for her! She looks happier every day!
Blessings on you as you're far away ... you'll be home soon!

stephanie said...

She is kind of a big deal for sure. Great pics.....we love her hair.

whitney said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shirt. Natalie needs one! Where did you get it?!

ThreeRingCircus said...

I have been so behind on my own blog but knew via your sister at WDS that you were on your trip and I had to check out the updates! Congratulations on finally getting THERE! I know your journey was a long one. Brynn is such an amazing gift from God. Her eyes hold so much love and warmth. A perfect addition to the McIntire's!! :) I know what y'all are thankful for this year :).

The McBrides said...

I love that "i'm kind of a big deal" shirt!

The Baker Family said...

The last thing you want to do is sit at a slow computer! Thank you for passing along these cute pictures and pleasing the Brynn Fan Club over here! We are counting down the days until you get home!

the Craighead family said...

We are so happy to see pics of your sweet girl. Love her shirt - she is a big deal:) We miss you and Blake at school.