Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



December 10, 2010

HOME

We are HOME and way too tired to think through a post.  I will post more about our last day and traveling adventures home from China later.
For now, enjoy this picture of our three sweet angels!
Thank you so much for your prayers while we were away!

15 comments:

stephanie said...

That is ADORABLE!!!!!

whitney said...

OH my gosh! So precious! What a blessing. Welcome home, and can't wait to love on you all in person!

Moore Memories said...

Bathtime, pj's, everyone under the same roof...this picture says it all! Exactly what everyone has been praying for! Enjoy your three little musketeers! They are more perfect together than I could have ever imagined!

Mc's said...

tears.....tears....tears..... speechless.....God is so good!

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Soooooo glad to see you made it home safely! What an amazing picture of your beautiful kids!! So terrific following your journey to Brynn.

BTW...we received our TA today from FedEx!! ;o)

Hugs,
Sheri and Ben

Johnson's said...

Welcome home!!!! They are precious and perfect in every way. Just the way that God has intended your family to look all along :) Rest well tonight friend.

The McBrides said...

What a sweet picture! Love it! Welcome Home McIntire's!

Josh and Shan said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!! We missed you SO SO much!!!!

The Gillaspie Family said...

Oh, here come the tears again!! Three sweet precious babies...all together...just the way God knew it was going to be all along. Welcome home, Brynn Ai Xin!

Tara Anderson said...

I'm exhausted and awake at 5:00am trying to entertain a jet lagged toddler...so I feel your pain. :) It's such a joy to know that you are HOME with your three precious little ones. They look like they were made for each other!

Packard Party of 5 said...

YAY! I know you are SO glad to be home! I've been following your blog and praying for you guys. This is such a sweet and special picture that I know you will treasure always!! :)

ThreeRingCircus said...

WELCOME HOME!! What an amazing photo of joyous faces! SO glad y'all are safe and under the same roof. Such love...tears flowin' for ya.

Unknown said...

Welcome Home! PRICELESS!

Megan said...

What a wonderful picture! I'm so happy to see you all home, and see all your kiddos together!

Megan
Group 1663 :)

Jean said...

Praise the Lord! She is home with her forever family!! God is so good!!

Your children are beautiful!!

Welcome Home!