Wow...that is a lot of pearls!! Her bracelet is so sweet on her tiny wrist! I love the picture of her in the street, or whatever it is, she looks so happy!!
The pearls are pretty! And I love the story of the Christian man and the shop. Lana has been telling her teachers at school that she will be meeting Brynn soon. We are all so excited!
7 comments:
I want to vist that mall =) it looks like paradise (aside from the spitting anf such)
I love the picture of her and the statue, it looks like she's talking to it!!
Could she get any cuter?! Precious :)
Wow...that is a lot of pearls!! Her bracelet is so sweet on her tiny wrist! I love the picture of her in the street, or whatever it is, she looks so happy!!
Looks like a fun shopping day! Love the pearls on Brynn! Jenna had that same purple plaid dress! Love it!
The pearls are pretty! And I love the story of the Christian man and the shop. Lana has been telling her teachers at school that she will be meeting Brynn soon. We are all so excited!
I love the pic of her alone with the wind blowing her hair. Blake looks sooo old & Brynn looks so tiny.
p.s. I want to kiss Brynn's front teeth off :)
Post a Comment