She is just beautiful in her silk!I love the group picture, she's looking at you like "hey mom, come get me outta here!"
They are all just to cute and yes, I'm with Shannon on her look...of get me off here.Love you
So pretty!!! She is over the whole picture thing! Lol
She is beautiful! The one of her looking out the window is a framer...so innocent. Prayers for you all as you travel!
Little China Doll! Could you be more blessed!!!!
I love the one of her looking out the window and she has on her pearl bracelet! So sweet and she's just a doll!
She is beautiful! I cannot wait to get to meet her! Praying for safe and uneventful travels home!
I love these pictures! She is so precious! I pray your flight home is uneventful and that she adjusts quickly and easily to all things Texas!
OH OH...I love the one of her with the back to the camera looking out the window. How beautiful!!!!
You were so smart to give her a snack for the group baby shot. She is just exqiuisite!
Praying for safe travel and praising God for the gift of Brynn and the time you spent in her homeland.
Brynn is absolutely perfect, Pooh! I can't wait to meet her!
She looks so dainty and beautiful. I cannot wait for Friday.
Thinking about the McIntires this evening (Thursday, TX time)...safe travels!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
She is just beautiful in her silk!
I love the group picture, she's looking at you like "hey mom, come get me outta here!"
They are all just to cute and yes, I'm with Shannon on her look...of get me off here.
Love you
So pretty!!! She is over the whole picture thing! Lol
She is beautiful! The one of her looking out the window is a framer...so innocent. Prayers for you all as you travel!
Little China Doll! Could you be more blessed!!!!
I love the one of her looking out the window and she has on her pearl bracelet! So sweet and she's just a doll!
She is beautiful! I cannot wait to get to meet her! Praying for safe and uneventful travels home!
I love these pictures! She is so precious! I pray your flight home is uneventful and that she adjusts quickly and easily to all things Texas!
OH OH...I love the one of her with the back to the camera looking out the window. How beautiful!!!!
You were so smart to give her a snack for the group baby shot.
She is just exqiuisite!
Praying for safe travel and praising God for the gift of Brynn and the time you spent in her homeland.
Brynn is absolutely perfect, Pooh! I can't wait to meet her!
She looks so dainty and beautiful. I cannot wait for Friday.
Thinking about the McIntires this evening (Thursday, TX time)...safe travels!!
Post a Comment