Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



July 19, 2010

Drum Roll Please

We are proud to announce our daughter and sister...
Brynn Olivia Ai Xin
Qian Ai Xin was born January 26, 2009 in the Henan province, in the city of Pingdingshan.
She is currently in a foster care facility in Beijing.
She is quite a little character, always smiling and laughing, but she definitely rules the house. If she doesn't like something, it changes and that is just the way it is! Even if we wanted her nannies to discipline her, it would be impossible, she will "holler" at you one minute and as soon as you look cross at her she smiles and makes you laugh. She is shy of strangers and wants nothing to do with most. She is very smart and knows who is who, can point out each of her "brothers and sisters" and makes sure each of them know she is the boss! She is walking and talking.  She can feed herself snacks.
It is amazing how you can love someone so much, and never have met them!  We have been praying for Brynn for so long now.  She finally has a face, a name, a personality... the four of us are absolutely in love with her.  We got "the call" on July 1st.  Due to policy, we weren't allowed to publicly announce her until we got pre-approval from China, which was today!  More information coming soon about "the call", Brynn's name, her province, her heart, and her foster care facility.  For now we just want to bask in the moment of getting to finally introduce her to everyone!

21 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love her too! And she's precious!

Anonymous said...

Finally is right!!!

Her Aunt Mantha and Uncle Bradley love her too!! Brad can't see her without using his giggle :)

Amanda said...

Yea! She is sooooooo precious! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

So exciting! It is all just so exciting!!!

Johnson's said...

Those dimples are adorable! I am so glad you are finally able to share this on here. We can't wait to meet sweet Brynn.

Moore Memories said...

I love Miss Brynn so much and can't wait to watch her grow!

The McGrew Crew said...

How exciting!!! So happy for you guys! I know you are just dying to get a hold of her!

Jackson and Clare's Blog! said...

I am a friend of Amy Neal's that was drawn to your site, and have been following your story for quite a while. I was SO excited to see that you all have officially found Brynn. Congratulations to your growing family!!

stephanie said...

YAY!!!!!! We all LOVE her so very much.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! So happy for you guys!

The Gillaspie Family said...

She is the perfect fit for your family....I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR SWEET GIRL COMES HOME!!!!!!!

Marti said...

So excited for you and your family! Can't wait to buy pink things!

the Craighead family said...

She is adorable! God knows the perfect little sister for your boys. She is going to be such a blessing to you and you to her. I know you can't wait to see her in person and bring her home. We are so excited for you.

The Bell Family said...

The Bell's can't wait to meet her and finally be able to see the little girl we have been praying for. She is absolutely adorable!

Scamperino Family said...

You have been on my mind and heart lately!! She is so beautiful and can NOT wait to meet her :)

Allie said...

SO Happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet and love on that precious baby girl!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness! I have tears in my eyes and I am so excited for you!

The McBrides said...

Congrats!!!!

fivemjs said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!! I am crying for you guys! So so so happy!!!! I know you can hardly wait to get her in your arms so she can show your boys who is boss!! =) ha!

Jennifer said...

So happy to hear your news! Can't wait to love on you, beautiful girl! Congratulations to you all.

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Woohoo!!! God is good!!! Your daughter is beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Sheri and Ben...and TONS of kids!
journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com