Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



November 26, 2010

coming soon...


There will be more pics coming soon.  I am having trouble loading the pictures, so Shannon is going to have to load them for me.

4 comments:

The Bell Family said...

It is so good to see your face and know you are doing good over there...I am thinking about yall every day!

Detra said...

Enjoy!! I really didn't fall in love with China until we reached Tianjin. This was Zhen Zhen's home for 6 1/2 yrs. Our boys, too, made friends within our group, life long friends. You'll get use to the beds with time :) We're praying for you and we're so excited for your family!

stephanie said...

That is such a great pic of the 3 of you. It is soooo good to see all of your faces. Cade just walked by & said he misses you all so much....especially Blake.

The Baker Family said...

Makes packing your big coats and hats all worth it!!!!!