So happy to see ya'll enjoying so many new experiences!! Miss ya'll! Can't wait to see Brynn's silk dress!!!!
I can't wait to see her dress either. One of the buildings looks like the one in EPCOT where we watched the drummers FOREVER.
What an incredible journey your family is on. This is just amazing. Thanks for sharing your story with everyone!
It is so good to see your faces and everything y'all are getting to see! I can't wait to see her dress and the calligraphy painting!! Miss y'all!!
It is so beautiful! I bet Brynn's dress is gorgeous. I agree with Stephanie on the building...I thought immediately of Disney when I saw it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So happy to see ya'll enjoying so many new experiences!! Miss ya'll! Can't wait to see Brynn's silk dress!!!!
I can't wait to see her dress either. One of the buildings looks like the one in EPCOT where we watched the drummers FOREVER.
What an incredible journey your family is on. This is just amazing. Thanks for sharing your story with everyone!
It is so good to see your faces and everything y'all are getting to see! I can't wait to see her dress and the calligraphy painting!! Miss y'all!!
It is so beautiful! I bet Brynn's dress is gorgeous. I agree with Stephanie on the building...I thought immediately of Disney when I saw it!
Post a Comment