Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



November 15, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Our dates have been confirmed!
We will be leaving here on Monday, November 22nd.  We have an overnight layover in Chicago.  We will be arriving in China late on the night of the 24th.  We will have Brynn in our arms on November 29th!  We will be back home and together as a family of five on December 10th!
We are nervous and excited all at the same time.
Continue to pray for Brynn while she waits at the orphanage for us.
Pray for our sweet Barrett who will be staying home with his Gram and Papa.
Pray for Robert, Blake, and I that we will have peace and safety as we travel.
That's all for now... got to get things done so that I can mark them off my list!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Can you believe you arrive in China the day before Thanksgiving? I know you won't have Brynn yet, but your family will just have so much to be thankful for! So excited for all FIVE of you!

Johnson's said...

What a Thanksgiving to remember!!! I am so excited for all 5 of you :)

The Baker Family said...

This is so exciting! And to know that God will be watching over Brynn in the orphanage, watching over you, Blake and Robert while you travel and watching over Barrett while you are gone is the ultimate assurance that He has written this plan for your lives and will oversee every detail!

Mc's said...

tears streaming down our faces.....We are so excited for you guys.....And Yes We agree with the Johnson's what a Thanksgiving to remember....We are praying for all the things you just mentioned....We are longing for the day to meet your sweet daughter~

Josh and Shan said...

Can't believe that it's finally HERE!!! Just 13 days till you hold her in your arms!!!!

Aunt Mantha said...

Great things happen on Nov. 29 :) I can't believe that the time has finally come...

Moore Memories said...

It has been such a blessing to watch all of this unfold in God's perfect timing. I know that His protection has been with Little Brynn and will continue to cover you throughout the next two weeks. We are praying and believing that the best is yet to come!

The McGrew Crew said...

This is so wonderful to hear!! When Aaron told me this news after talking to Robert I just got chills all over! I love that you all will have your baby girl here to Celebrate Christmas! We are praying for all 5 of you during this amazing time!

The McBrides said...

How exciting and a blessed Thanksgiving week! Safe travels! Love you all!

Tara Anderson said...

I'm SO excited!!!!

Jean said...

God Bless your journey!
What a precious little girl she is- I am, sure she will love her new forever family!!
Excited to follow you to China!! Hope you are planning to blog!!