Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.
November 29, 2010
More Pictures Coming Soon
I am still have trouble posting more than one picture at a time to my blog via my email. I have been able to email the pics in bulk to my sister Shannon and she is so wonderfully posting them to the blog for me. Thanks Aunt Yay Yay!!! She will post the huge batch I just emailed her when she gets a chance. I didn't want to leave you hanging so I am posting a picture from this morning soon after Brynn was handed to us. I can't wait until this family picture is complete with our little Barrett!!
we have been crying tears of sweet joy.....We were glued to FaceBook lastnight waiting for your sisters to post something and when they said they got the text you sent...We Have Her....Our hearts rejoiced.....Can't wait to see more pictures!!!!
We are celebrating on Cagle Street and cannot wait to see all three kids playing in the front yard...we love you guys and praise God for the ENTIRE family Brynn is about to enter. I am guessing there are three aunts who will love to shop this holiday!! Love, Paula
Hey guys What a wonderful day, congratulations. She is beautiful and very lucky to have a new forever family. Keep posting, Sheri and I are following every day. Be safe.
14 comments:
we have been crying tears of sweet joy.....We were glued to FaceBook lastnight waiting for your sisters to post something and when they said they got the text you sent...We Have Her....Our hearts rejoiced.....Can't wait to see more pictures!!!!
What a beautiful family!
So happy for you!
Oh oh oh oh I am just so excited!!! Welcome to your forever family beautiful Brynn!!!!
Jen and I are in line celebrating together! Brynn is just beautiful in her mommys arms. A dream come true!!!!
So so sweet! What a blessing! Glad you had a perfect day together.
That is THE BEST picture ever....priceless!!!!!!!!
She's beautiful!! Congratulations!!
We are so excited that your family is complete! And she is beautiful!
We are celebrating on Cagle Street and cannot wait to see all three kids playing in the front yard...we love you guys and praise God for the ENTIRE family Brynn is about to enter. I am guessing there are three aunts who will love to shop this holiday!! Love, Paula
I am so happy for you and your beautiful family!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Magical! I love the picture. Blake looks so cute and excited too. I'm so glad to know that Brynn came to you so easily! What a blessing.
Hey guys
What a wonderful day, congratulations. She is beautiful and very lucky to have a new forever family. Keep posting, Sheri and I are following every day.
Be safe.
Congratulations!
It sounds like everything is going really smoothly for you - better than was for us (not that it was bad).
Enjoy yourselves and your daughter - the first few days are so ... I can't think of a word to describe it but you know what I mean.
Trisha
Post a Comment