found your blog from tara's and donna's-- WOW--- what a huge change from those first sad pictures to bedtime-- beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy!!!!
She is so amazingly beautiful! Her precious little smile is so contagious. Susan, the picture of you holding her with your eyes closed says it all. You have all the love of a mommy written all over your face. I can not wait to meet her.
Susan and Robert... My heart is overjoyed. Tears of happiness for a family who had been praying for their baby girl for so long and for a baby girl who needed a forever family. She seems so comfortable. Sweetness! Keep the pictures coming
I think I refreshed your blog about every 5 minutes this morning just waiting for these pics. What a beautiful day! The one of Susan with her eyes closed makes me tear up every time. And I love the one of Brynn and Blake smiling together. Precious memories in the making!
Just precious!! I'm so glad that Blake can be there with you - he will be so helpful - you've probably already seen this. He is a handsome little boy! Our boys were life savers with Zhen Zhen. She's just beautiful - praying your nights go well!
Beautiful!! Just beautiful! Give me goose bumps...b/c I'm reliving this time last year for our family. Esp. since I was in the same buildings/hotel, etc! Brings back many happy memories. So happy for you all!!!
Tears...Tears...Tears...Love all the pictures...I'm with Mandy I've been scrolling up and down over and over looking at all the pictures...my favorite is Brynn and Blake laying on the bed together and She's got that Super little Sweet Little Sister shirt on, love, love, love it...Also like the one of Robert feeding her...and especially the one of her after bath time with her messy hair....Super Sweetness is right...James and I couldn't sleep at all lastnight because we were too excited wondering how your day was going with her...It's only going to get better when your all home and with sweet Barry....Congratulations Family of 5~
Congratulations to the newest little McIntire! Could the love in these pictures have been any more strong?! There is love and peace and comfort and God's grace written all over them. You are such a beautiful mommy to your little girl. We are so happy for all of you and cannot wait to meet Brynn!
Oh, Pooh!! I am crying so much...she is precious and perfect and I can't even write because I'm crying..so I'll just say "Welcome to the family, little angel!" Give her a special hug from her Pooh!!
What an amazing day! I was on your blog all day at school today (Shhhh...don't tell!) and showing your pictures to everyone! She's so precious! Congratulations to the McIntire 5!
Oh my goodness this is so exciting! That picture of her on your shoulder really got me. i cannot even imagine what you are feeling right now. She looks so happy and perfect in your arms already! What a blessing.....can't wait to see her in person=)
Oh my goodness this is so exciting! That picture of her on your shoulder really got me. i cannot even imagine what you are feeling right now. She looks so happy and perfect in your arms already! What a blessing.....can't wait to see her in person=)
28 comments:
found your blog from tara's and donna's-- WOW--- what a huge change from those first sad pictures to bedtime-- beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy!!!!
I got them posted as fast as possible, I know the fans are anxiously waiting!!
Bless her heart, she was so sweaty. She is precious beyond words!!! Congrats McIntire family of 5!!!!
God is soooooo Amazing! Brian and I are so happy for the McIntire family of 5! She's beautiful! Congrats!
She is so amazingly beautiful! Her precious little smile is so contagious. Susan, the picture of you holding her with your eyes closed says it all. You have all the love of a mommy written all over your face. I can not wait to meet her.
So proud of you and Robert for what a difference you will make in her life. Just showed pic to Barrett, he just laughed.
Love you
Those pictures are adorable!! She is such a precious girl! Congrats on the 5th McIntire!!
Susan and Robert... My heart is overjoyed. Tears of happiness for a family who had been praying for their baby girl for so long and for a baby girl who needed a forever family. She seems so comfortable. Sweetness! Keep the pictures coming
WoooHooo!
Already there is an amazing transformation- from a scared little girl to a happy little girl playing with her brother!!
Adorable! God Bless you all!!
I can't quit scrolling up and down, looking at them over and over! I've done some binky spotting... :)
I think I refreshed your blog about every 5 minutes this morning just waiting for these pics. What a beautiful day! The one of Susan with her eyes closed makes me tear up every time. And I love the one of Brynn and Blake smiling together. Precious memories in the making!
What a precious day! I love the progression watching her smile come alive in the pictures. I'm so happy for you all! I can't wait to meet her!
What a great family. Happy Gotcha Day! She is beautiful, I love that smile.
Jennifer and Tim
Just precious!! I'm so glad that Blake can be there with you - he will be so helpful - you've probably already seen this. He is a handsome little boy! Our boys were life savers with Zhen Zhen. She's just beautiful - praying your nights go well!
Beautiful!! Just beautiful! Give me goose bumps...b/c I'm reliving this time last year for our family. Esp. since I was in the same buildings/hotel, etc! Brings back many happy memories. So happy for you all!!!
Tears...Tears...Tears...Love all the pictures...I'm with Mandy I've been scrolling up and down over and over looking at all the pictures...my favorite is Brynn and Blake laying on the bed together and She's got that Super little Sweet Little Sister shirt on, love, love, love it...Also like the one of Robert feeding her...and especially the one of her after bath time with her messy hair....Super Sweetness is right...James and I couldn't sleep at all lastnight because we were too excited wondering how your day was going with her...It's only going to get better when your all home and with sweet Barry....Congratulations Family of 5~
Congratulations to the newest little McIntire! Could the love in these pictures have been any more strong?! There is love and peace and comfort and God's grace written all over them. You are such a beautiful mommy to your little girl. We are so happy for all of you and cannot wait to meet Brynn!
Precious! I love the ones with her head on your shoulder and then all the sweet playful ones!
What an amazing special day!!! It brings tears to my eyes to see her finally in your loving arms!!!
Oh, Pooh!! I am crying so much...she is precious and perfect and I can't even write because I'm crying..so I'll just say "Welcome to the family, little angel!" Give her a special hug from her Pooh!!
We all love the pics. I love that little one already. She is adorable.
What an amazing day! I was on your blog all day at school today (Shhhh...don't tell!) and showing your pictures to everyone! She's so precious!
Congratulations to the McIntire 5!
Congrats on your family of five. Love the pictures. Brynn is perfect. Cant wait for more pictures.
Beautiful!!!! Happy tears for you both!
Hugs,
Sheri
http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
http://www.giftstochinawithlove.com
Amazing!! So inspiring!
Oh my goodness this is so exciting! That picture of her on your shoulder really got me. i cannot even imagine what you are feeling right now. She looks so happy and perfect in your arms already! What a blessing.....can't wait to see her in person=)
Oh my goodness this is so exciting! That picture of her on your shoulder really got me. i cannot even imagine what you are feeling right now. She looks so happy and perfect in your arms already! What a blessing.....can't wait to see her in person=)
Love it! Love it!!!
What a treasure you have!!!
crying crying crying!!! my favorite one is of you and her. your face is priceless. like you found your long lost love. love it!
Post a Comment