Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.
November 19, 2010
Test Post
Due to the fact that blogger is blocked in China, I am going to be posting on my blog via email. It will probably be kind of messy and out of order, but it will get the job done while I am there. This is my test post :)
The first time we saw our daughter's face was in this picture. A moment we will never forget. A moment that forever changed our family. See the post below for our itinerary.
I remember when you showed me this picture. She was your little girl from that moment and will be yours forever. May God's blessings pour over you the next two weeks. We cannot wait to see you back home as a complete family!
I can finally view your blog! And just in time so I can be praying you guys through the next few weeks! I am so excited for your family! Can't wait to follow the blog now that I can see =)
It worked! Beautiful baby girl. It gives me goosebumps to read...We are so excited for you both. Hugs, Sheri and Ben http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Great job on the test post! :) I'm going to be posting by email as well...should be a learning experience!
I remember when you showed me this picture. She was your little girl from that moment and will be yours forever. May God's blessings pour over you the next two weeks. We cannot wait to see you back home as a complete family!
I can finally view your blog! And just in time so I can be praying you guys through the next few weeks! I am so excited for your family! Can't wait to follow the blog now that I can see =)
Giddy with excitement for you all!!!
It worked! Beautiful baby girl. It gives me goosebumps to read...We are so excited for you both.
Hugs,
Sheri and Ben
http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment