looks like the weather has warmed up a bit...noticed you guys wearing short sleeves...Blake looks like he's really enjoying that neat looking drink with that flower in it...Sure do miss you guys and can't wait for you all to be home...It's getting closer and closer....
Sure do enjoy hearing the account of each day, but it will be so much better when you are one town over from us. There's no place like home and Brynn has family and friends waiting on her!!!!
You have the cutest clothes for Brynn! I can imagine you guys are so ready to start your new normal with her home. We will be praying for fatigue and patience for all this to be over soon. Enjoy it while you can!
Brynn looks like a little doll! You sound a bit refreshed with a more familiar environment. Counting down the days as I know you are so ready to be home with your little guy! We are so thankful for your updates.
11 comments:
I bet the 7-11 was a sight for sore eyes!!
looks like the weather has warmed up a bit...noticed you guys wearing short sleeves...Blake looks like he's really enjoying that neat looking drink with that flower in it...Sure do miss you guys and can't wait for you all to be home...It's getting closer and closer....
I bet Robert was sooo excited to get some food from the 7-11.
Ok, seriously...this has been long enough!! Come home, Pooh!! lol
I think this may be my favorite outfit of Brynn's so far!
It looks like everything you packed Brynn fits pretty well.
Sure do enjoy hearing the account of each day, but it will be so much better when you are one town over from us. There's no place like home and Brynn has family and friends waiting on her!!!!
You have the cutest clothes for Brynn! I can imagine you guys are so ready to start your new normal with her home. We will be praying for fatigue and patience for all this to be over soon. Enjoy it while you can!
LOVE the pic of Robert and Brynn. Oh how fun this is! I know you just can't wait to be home!
Brynn looks like a little doll! You sound a bit refreshed with a more familiar environment. Counting down the days as I know you are so ready to be home with your little guy! We are so thankful for your updates.
The picture of Brynn & Robert melts our hearts! Preston was especially relieved for Brynn that there were no shots for sweet Brynn. Hugs to all.
Post a Comment