Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change.



September 19, 2009

Family Life #3

We were able to get another family life photo. However... our adoptive dad's eyes are closed in this one. So we will use it if necessary and possibly try to take another one. I thought this would be the easiest part of our journey... wow, I was wrong!

Only 5 more photos...

6 comments:

The Baker Family said...

Our mantle is ready and waiting! Ha!

stephanie said...

WOW.....what a FUN group.

The Killough's said...

Do I need to tag along as a photographer??

fivemjs said...

OPEN YOUR EYES SILLY!

Packard Party of 5 said...

YAY!! You're getting closer each day :)

Mc's said...

Robert, Susan, and boys.....
Just got caught up on reading your blog, haven't visited the Journey until now....What an amazing road it has been thus far and just think what's to come....James and I have been praying for you and will continue until she's HOME....We love you all so much and so thankful that we have you in our Lives...God will work everything out in his perfect timing and He will be glorified....